Welcome to Wed Our Way!
Wed Our Way is owned and operated by WOW LTD.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Wed Our Way – WOW LTD.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +356 99 614 004
(Hereinafter referred to as Wed Our Way).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Wed Our Way. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content on our website, contract our services, provide content through our services and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
- ZIP/Postal code
- User content
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Wed Our Way will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our platform (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our platform (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website, you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website and services will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services. Wed Our Way may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Wed Our Way may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide wedding planning and destination wedding planning services.
- Send invoices to customer’s email.
- Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by Wed Our Way and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Wed Our Way.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform functions on our website. Examples include: Creating and hosting the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), creating ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance, and providing search results.
Protection of Wed Our Way and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Wed Our Way, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Wed Our Way uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Wed Our Way will make all reasonable efforts to protect the personal information of users it obtains, and the personal information will be protected by dedicated data security personnel. In order to prevent users’ personal information from being illegally accessed, copied, modified, transmitted, lost, destroyed, processed or used in unexpected and unauthorized situations, Wed Our Way has and will continue to take the following measures to protect your personal information: 1) The user’s personal information is encrypted and stored by adopting encryption technology, and is isolated by isolation technology. 2) When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement, encryption desensitization, etc. to enhance the security of personal information in use. 3) Establish a strict data use and access system, adopt strict data access authority control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information, and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
Other security measures taken to protect personal information 1) Manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications. 2) Data security personnel are responsible for security emergency response to promote and protect personal information security. 3. Notification of personal information security incidents 1) In the event of a security incident caused by personal information, Wed Our Way will report the first incident to the corresponding competent authority, and immediately carry out troubleshooting and emergency measures.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to Wed Our Way, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” – European regulation) and the Data Protection Act (DPA), Cap. 586 of the Laws of Malta, regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
10. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Wed Our Way email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
11. THIRD PARTIES
12. CONTACT US
Wed Our Way – WOW LTD.
Phone: +356 99 614 004